Friday, March 28, 2008

MSSPP running

im in my grandma's house right now... just came back from the stadium batu kawan.... this week had MSSPP for running state level as u can see on the title. this morning i had 1500m. i got 8th.. zon i got 1st.. lol... but during zon my time was 6.46 and this time my time was 6.24, 22 secs faster.. quite alot... then later in the evening i had 4x400 meters.. actually just ended up reserve... damn.. i ran in the semi-finals, but teacher decided to put the other girl in for finals. bleh. but hey... we got 2nd placing.. and all of us got medals.. thanks loads to my 4x400 team from SGGS and union!! though i dont think they'll be reading this. i love this new msspp format.. go zon air itam! my school 4x400 team would have never stood a chance of winning.. speaking honestly.. im sorry..

No comments: