Thursday, March 20, 2008

I hate titles.....



yesterday i just had my first centralized zon air itam training in PKSW. not very strenuous, pretty fun since i like to run, it makes me feel good for some reason.. yeah im weird...

so and then, i came home, i was jumping around at home with my socks on, then something pierced through my feet, then i realised it was a thorn which went all the way INSIDE my feet... how freeeaking great! it hurt like hell and i thought what the hell i had tennis that night and the next morning not to mention running today as well... so where did the thorn come from IN my house? i realised it was my socks, my socks had a few thorns in em and one pierced through.. so after that i had to go to the doctor to get it out... but its a good thing after that it stopped hurting and now its ok.

today in the morning i played tennis with czen yhi, marina, and mae yune, we had fun... mae gave me her nsync poster from her celebrity CD thank you mae yune!! i almost bought that celebrity album again just for the poster. lol. was doing some graphics on photoshop today.. for my BM presentation and prolly use it for other things.. u kno what i think today's creation was better than the divider i did for ed board. bleh, maybe i'll submit again.. btw, please note that the header above is entirely my creation, so no stealing.

had running training again today in st georges... met the runners there.. tomorrow probably training in bukit dumba to get a probably harder training session to improve my time. the record time's 5.31 and im 6.46 (i was sick that day) only one mor min to go... lol pretty big difference..




Lol! JC's space cowboy twerk in SLOW MO damn funny and sexy!

No comments: